What is JF?
Who comes to JF?
Any adult who should not be home alone for any reason – we provide activities and healthcare oversight for a wide range of health issues including stroke recovery, dementia including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other conditions.
Our hourly fee for private pay individuals ranges from $8.00-$16.00 per hour based upon a participant’s net monthly income. We also accept Veteran’s Administration extended care services, Medicaid Waiver and Long Term Care Insurance policies.
What does a typical day look like?
- Arts and crafts (painting, scrapbooking, card making)
- Discussion groups (this day in history, special topics)
- Physical exercises and games (walks, cornhole/bean bag toss, basketball, washers)
- Games (card games, dominoes, checkers)
- Special activities (bingo, ping pong, karaoke, music, baking)
Special needs (meds, nursing oversight, toileting)?
With full time nursing support we are able to administer medications, monitor health conditions and communicate with family caregivers and physicians. Assistance with incontinence and activities such as eating or toileting is provided by well-trained staff as needed.