We know that caregiving is hard but worthwhile. That’s why we have a free caregiver support group to help. We talk through our joys and struggles, learn how to reduce stress, and talk with professionals in the older adult care industry.
We meet the second Thursday of each month at Just Friends. Caregivers and their loved ones are invited for a light meal and evening of fun and support.
- 5:30 Meal
- 6:00 Loved One: plays games/activities with Just Friends Staff
- 6:00 Caregiver support group in another room
- 7:00 Meeting Ends
Past support groups include:
- Creating a safe home for your family
- Legal issues affecting caregivers
- Stress relief strategies for caregivers
- Medication management
- Coping with the holidays
For more information, call Just Friends at (812) 372-6415 or download our upcoming events flier.