Some say that it takes a village to care for others. We agree. That’s why we partner with other organizations in Bartholomew and surrounding counties to provide the best care for your loved one.
The following organizations provide resources to adults with disabilities and older adults:
- Thrive Alliance (formerly the Area Agency on Aging)
- Mill Race Center
- Columbus Regional Health
- Indiana Veterans Administration
- Greater Indiana Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association
- Looking for in-home services? Check out www.medicare.gov for a full list.
- Dementia Friends Indiana
- Indiana Association of Adult Day Services
- National Association of Adult Day Services
If you have questions navigating the eldercare system, let us know!