About Just Friends
Just Friends is a community-based group program designed to meet the needs of adults with all levels of ability.
Why Just Friends?
When your loved one needs a safe, secure environment where social, emotional, physical and intellectual activities are provided to meet their needs, Just Friends is your answer.
Here when you need us!
- Secure and dependable, activity-based program
- Improved health and quality of life for participants and caregivers through holistic health and wellness focus
- Affordable, quality services with support from 3rd party reimbursement options and community donation resources
- Person-centered care from certified and trained staff and volunteers
- Health Support from full-time LPN and consulting RN
- No long-term contract, services available on an "as-needed" basis
- Services billed for actual time used
Affordable Adult Day Care
Just Friends is a viable and affordable way of keeping individuals in need of temporary or chronic care at home, in the community, with family and friends as long as possible.
- Adult activity center with group based setting that reduces feelings of isolation and depression
- Safe and secure environment even for those participants who tend to wander
- Hot, nutritious and balanced meal—optional and provided at low cost
- 3-4 outings and trips per month
- Staff to participant ratio, 1:4
- Therapeutic activities
- 3rd party reimbursement for costs from Medicaid Waiver, VA, CHOICE & Caregiver Support Program
- Caring staff specifically trained in CPR, First Aid and memory care.
- May delay premature institutionalization by 2+ years